First Station: Jesus is condemned to death
Second Station: Jesus carries His Cross:
Third Station: Jesus Falls the First Time:
Fourth Station: Jesus meets His Mother:
Fifth Station: Simon helps Jesus carry His Cross:
Sixth Station: Veronica wipes the face of Jesus:
Seventh Station: Jesus falls a second time:
Eighth Station: Jesus comforts the women:
Ninth Station: Jesus falls the third time:
Eleventh Station: Jesus is nailed to the cross:
Twelfth Station: Jesus dies on the cross:
Thirteenth Station: The Body of Jesus is taken down from the cross:
Fourteenth Station: Jesus is buried:
Fifteenth Station: Alleluia! Jesus is Risen:
1. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
2. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
3. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
4. I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, Our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell, and on the third day He rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and live everlasting. Amen.
5. "Beloved Jesus, grant that I rest in You above all things,
above all creatures, above your angels, above all praise, above all
rejoicing and exultation, above all glory and honor, above all heavenly
hosts, for You alone are the Most High, You alone are the Almighty and
Good above alll things. May you come to me and release me from my
chains, and grant me freedom, because without You my joy is not complete,
without You my table is empty."
Angel of Peace Prayer: My God, I believe, I adore, I
hope and love you! I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not
adore, do not hope and do not love you!
Sacrifice Prayer: O my Jesus, it is for love of Thee, in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and for the conversion of poor sinners.
Eucharistic Prayer: Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament!
Decade Prayer: O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven especially those most in need of thy mercy.
Assembled and edited by